Yep. Today is my birthday.
If I was of a mind to put birthday candles on a cake for myself there would 43 of them this year.
And if I was of a mind to put 43 birthday candles on a cake for myself and blow them out, this is what I would wish for:
- I wish that I could drive through the city streets of Tulsa and not have to dodge construction cones at every intersection.
- I wish that my cat would quick urinating on my bathroom rug.
- I wish to never have to go under general anesthesia again.
- I wish that I had enough power and/or money to ease the suffering of all those affected by natural disasters.
- I wish that I got the same gustatory satisfaction from celery as I do dark chocolate.
- I wish that peonies bloomed all year long.
- I wish that chips and salsa were health food.
- I wish for my friends and family to enjoy the fruits of their labor.
- I wish for my daughter to cherish these last couple weeks of highschool.
- I wish for (at least) 43 more years and to grow old holding my husband’s hand.
And today especially, I wish there was a way for me to personally tell you how much I appreciate all your lovely birthday wishes.
I am blessed beyond measure.